- This event has passed.
Bitcoin Basics for Boomers and Beginners
September 23 @ 12:00 pm - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
Join John Bush for a workshop dedicated to teaching bitcoin in the simplest way possible.
Bitcoin Basics for Beginners and Boomers will show you:
- The essential fundamentals of Bitcoin WITHOUT confusing technical jargon or complex theory
- An elementary but detailed breakdown of what Bitcoin actually is, how it works, why it’s valuable, and what you can do with it in the real world
- A step-by-step walkthrough of setting up a “non-custodial wallet” to keep your Bitcoin 100% under your control
- Simple and easy ways to acquire Bitcoin from cryptocurrency exchanges (and other sources)
- A hands-on demonstration of how to send and receive Bitcoin from a wallet
- Proven Bitcoin investment advice that only takes a few minutes a day to implement
- Plus a variety of BONUS content covering privacy-based cryptocurrency, common mistakes (and how to avoid them), how to prevent being scammed, and more
Bitcoin Basics for Boomers and Beginners will give newcomers to this revolutionary technology the easiest and most action-oriented program to instantly understand its value and purpose and start using it immediately during and after the training ends to increase their financial prosperity and sovereignty.
Sign up here to be the first to know when workshop tickets go live..